Kinlay House Dublin
Address: 2-12 Lord Edward Street
Reservations: Online booking available here
Phone: 00353 1 6796644
Fax: 00353 1 6797437
Open: 365 days a year
In the famous Temple Bar district, Kinlay House is only minutes from the best selection of Dublin's bars, cafes, restaurants and within easy walking distance to all Dublin's top attractions, including Jameson Distillery, Dublin Castle, and Trinity College.
Closest hostel to the Guinness Storehouse!!!
We have a great team that go out of their way to make sure you enjoy the ‘Irish craic' and we have all of the facilities you would expect from a leading hostel, including FREE WIFI & FREE internet access, FREE light breakfast, cooking facilities, TV lounge, luggage lockers and security boxes.
FREE walking tours of Dublin!
We offer a selection of private rooms - some with ensuite bathroom as well as a selection of dorms. All rooms are spacious, clean and comfy and operate on an electronic locking system for everyone's safety and security.
ALL bed linen is freshly washed before EVERY arrival.
So what are you waiting for? Come and stay with us!
Ideal also for those who have booked tours with Shamrocker, as their desk is located inside Kinlay House Dublin.
Please also be aware that all persons under 16 years of age must be accommpanied by an adult in a private room.
• Open all year, staffed 24 hours, no lockout, you can come and go as you please.
• Free light breakfast (tea/coffee, juice and toast.)
• Fully-equipped self-catering kitchen and large dining room
• All bed linen provided (bring your own towel or hire one for €1)
• TV lounge including free DVD rental and free games hire.
• Hostel shop: food, toiletries, bus tour tickets.
• FREE WIFI internet access
• International payphones / calling cards.
• Laundry service, iron and ironing board available.
• Hair dryers available.
• Luggage lockers and security boxes (ideal for laptops)
• Bureau de change. Major credit cards accepted.